The Kansas Healthy Food Initiative specializes in information related to the food system in Kansas and across the country. Technical assistance is a free resource available to all.
What types of technical assistance are available?
- Funding options for grocery store improvements
- Business development resources
- Wholesale distribution contacts
- Produce and food safety
- Food access information for media outlets
- Point of sale and technology questions
- Food policy council connections
- Connections with other stakeholder groups and/or projects happening in your area
Send an email to start a conversation with KHFI about healthy and/or rural food access in your community.
Call for Food Retail Consultants
KHFI is seeking individuals and organizations with expertise in grocery operations and healthy food retail to join our network of resource providers.
If you have skills that can contribute to the success of this program, we would like to hear from you.
Learn more at: https://kansashealthyfood.org/jointhenetwork.html.