KHFI Funded Projects
Select a region below to view the KHFI funded projects from that region through March 2023.
Since 2018, the Kansas Healthy Food Initiative has funded 63 projects in 37 counties totaling $3,975,937 in loans and grants.
These funded projects have:
- Retained 425.5 jobs and created 189.5 new jobs;
- Expanded or enhanced over 161,351 square feet of retail space;
- Leveraged $14.6M of additional funding going directly to these community-based projects;
- Served over 264,00 Kansas residents, 28.3% of whom identify as Black, Indigenous or People of Color (BIPOC);
- 85% of KHFI funded projects serve low-income areas.