KHFI Funded Projects
Select a region below to view the KHFI funded projects from that region through March 2023.
Since 2018, the Kansas Healthy Food Initiative has funded 66 projects in 39 counties totaling $4,525,195 in loans and grants.
These funded projects have:
- Retained 425.5 jobs and created 200 new jobs;
- Expanded or enhanced over 168,071 square feet of retail space;
- Leveraged $14.8M of additional funding going directly to these community-based projects;
- Served over 268,000 Kansas residents, 27.9% of whom identify as Black, Indigenous or People of Color (BIPOC);
- 85% of KHFI funded projects serve low-income areas.